RIBOT online, due programs, emails & improvements.

Started by VLS, Sep 14, 2023, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Hello dear friends, this is a foundational month for our community in many aspects.

I am clearing a couple locals left to go 100% online coding. The current plan is for me to deliver due programs, back to attending latest mails and -in general- return to normal operation in an enhanced state.

Talking of which, after much pondering, the new RIBOT is web-first.

I used to dismiss the web as a secondary platform, but in the recent times I have come to actually witness how the web is perfectly able to handle "heavy work" in the likes of traditional desktop programs + immediate updates and immediate delivery of new versions, which makes it more than enough for the testing & analysis tasks we do in our community, hence we are finally making the move for our software to be web-first.

Just wanted to mention this, since it makes for a positive "before and after" point in our time-line.

No further events are expected, only improvements and releases from now on 👍

Cheers & many thanks!
🤗
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

VLS

Hi Guys, I'll start addressing replies/emails/PMs tomorrow.

I've had to halt everything for a big time-sensitive one-off project that kept extending but finally ended. Ive had little sleep and I'm a zombie, but will recover... Gladly for us here, there are no further "normal"/non-betting projects in sight. It actually benefited us as I'm staying home for the time being working on getting our site & RIBOT offering up & running the proper way.

Apologies again & thanks for the patience.
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor