THE LAW OF THE THIRD - A SUMMARY OF THE INITIAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION (PDF)

Started by VLS, Oct 20, 2023, 02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

winkel

I´m sorry, but I think this PDF is wrong!

QuoteRegardless of the amount of trials conducted the statistics will always illustrate that in
an interval (or rotation) of 37 spins an average of 24 numbers will arrive.

Only in about 24% of all trials the "average" will show.

At spin 37 we will have as average due to Binomial distribution:
13 or 14 unhit
13 or 14 single hit
9 or 10 repeaters.

so this is completely wrong:

QuoteIn the main, an average of 13 numbers won't arrive...so 13 numbers will repeat.
Fundamentally, in 37 spins, the law provides:
• 13 numbers that hit twice
• 11 numbers that hit once
• 13 numbers that didn't hit

QuoteLooking beyond 37 spins is unacceptable as this is the realm of binomial distribution,
by which stage the law will have diminished.

wrong again. If you wanna find/see possible betting points you have to go further. A 37spin range is to short.

Since some days I was thinking about a Tutorial about the LotT, but this was faster. and I´m so sorry to have to point out these mistakes on the first two pages.

VLS

Thank you for your participation dear Winkel.

Quote from: winkel on Oct 20, 2023, 11:38 PMSince some days I was thinking about a Tutorial about the LotT, but this was faster. and I´m so sorry to have to point out these mistakes on the first two pages.

Rest assured your feedback is most welcome!
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

Smith

QuoteLooking beyond 37 spins is unacceptable as this is the realm of binomial distribution,
by which stage the law will have diminished.

I don't know why he wrote this because the binomial distribution applies to any number of spins.

And there is nothing special about 37 numbers. It's only used because it works out that about a third of the numbers aren't hit, hence the "Law of the Third". But you could take any number of spins and find the number not hit; then you would have another "law" just as valid as the LoTT, but it wouldn't have such a catchy name.  8)

Albalaha

Instead of terming it a "law", it should rather be called a "theory".

ash190

It seems there might be a discrepancy in the information provided about the statistical outcomes of roulette spins

winkel

Quote from: ash190 on Nov 26, 2023, 04:06 AMIt seems there might be a discrepancy in the information provided about the statistical outcomes of roulette spins

look here: https://rouletteideas.com/winkel-s-lott/