The Law of Quarter by Merlin

Started by Merlin, Jan 04, 2024, 06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

Quote from: 6th-sense on Jan 06, 2024, 05:19 PMuse this its the easiest thing to check ..set config to whatever you want....everyone has this ...

just extract and click on the index icon it,ll open up in your browser....click on any tabs unique unhit repeats ..it,ll highlight the corresponding numbers...

Hi,

Is this your program? Or do you know how to program JS?

I would like to clean it up first like not have 5-6 folders, just one called "JS" with all the logic and the html page and nothing else. No links to external website to that everything runs local in your PC and we could post the JS code on this forum for everyone to see and modify.

For example, I would like to modify it so that you can enter manually the amount of spins I want the randomizer to do (ex: 500+ spins and not just 200 like now).

Then I would create multiple sheets like so one under the other where the sim would note on sheet #1 the first 50 spins and then from spin #51 to 100, it notes all the other numbers on both sheet 1 and 2.

This way, when sheet #1 is at 100 spins, sheet #2 would have 50 spins noted in it and when that happens, the sim would start noting sheet #3 so that when sheet #2 is at 100 spins, sheet #3 would have 50 spins noted in it and would start noting sheet #4, etc

Each sheet would have a difference of 50 spins between each other in order to follow closely the change in hot numbers form one sheet to the next.

Anyone here can do that?

Merlin

winkel

Quote from: Merlin on Jan 06, 2024, 10:19 PM...
You follow?

Still follow me?

Merlin

Can´t follow you! I´m far ahead of you.

That´s always the problem with ancient datas.

Wiesbaden has changed tables (most are american style tables now) and table nr.s
Table 3 is now starting late and produces only about 250 spins per day.
Main table is now nr.5

Instead of posting the same screenshots again and again it would be nice if you present the data of an actual table.

Merlin

It doesn't matter, that's the whole quest that I started back in 1991 to see if a type of roulette was different that others and unlike rigged ones and online roulettes that you can trust, THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. Plastic or wooden roulettes, small, medium or big ones, it doesn't matter. They will all give you the same averages again and again and again.

If you are so ahead of me then how come you didn't see that?

winkel

Here the results of Wiesbaden Table TBR touchbet yesterday 05 Jan 2024

None of your claims are proved

Merlin TBR.xlsx

6th-sense

Quote from: Merlin on Jan 06, 2024, 10:30 PM
Quote from: 6th-sense on Jan 06, 2024, 05:19 PMuse this its the easiest thing to check ..set config to whatever you want....everyone has this ...

just extract and click on the index icon it,ll open up in your browser....click on any tabs unique unhit repeats ..it,ll highlight the corresponding numbers...

Hi,

Is this your program? Or do you know how to program JS?

I would like to clean it up first like not have 5-6 folders, just one called "JS" with all the logic and the html page and nothing else. No links to external website to that everything runs local in your PC and we could post the JS code on this forum for everyone to see and modify.

For example, I would like to modify it so that you can enter manually the amount of spins I want the randomizer to do (ex: 500+ spins and not just 200 like now).

Then I would create multiple sheets like so one under the other where the sim would note on sheet #1 the first 50 spins and then from spin #51 to 100, it notes all the other numbers on both sheet 1 and 2.

This way, when sheet #1 is at 100 spins, sheet #2 would have 50 spins noted in it and when that happens, the sim would start noting sheet #3 so that when sheet #2 is at 100 spins, sheet #3 would have 50 spins noted in it and would start noting sheet #4, etc

Each sheet would have a difference of 50 spins between each other in order to follow closely the change in hot numbers form one sheet to the next.

Anyone here can do that?

Merlin

I didnt build it myself ayk did with a lot of input from me privately to make it into what it is today...he disappeared years ago...

you can manually input your own numbers just set config to however spins you want...then input manually...if you have a continuous file of spins and want to go through it one by one just copy the the numbers and click on step tab ..paste numbers into the box...then click import.....then press step button for each spin to come out one by one....config can be set to whatever you want....

each 37 spins cycle has its own colour...hope this helps

6th-sense

the random feature itself is linked and taken from random .org not a pc....you can set config to whatever you want say you want 150 spins just set config to 150 and click random tab 200 it will only give you 150 ....

manually its more to whatever you want or using the step tab...any number of spins you choose when its hit and being done manually or with step button using the config tab it will turn into a rolling tracker at whatever config spin amount you choose...

manually inputting on the roulette table you see by clicking on corresponding number can be used on its own in real play...everything is there for you to play about with..

Merlin

Quote from: 6th-sense on Jan 06, 2024, 11:33 PM...everything is there for you to play about with..

Yeah well, that's the problem. I don't know JS enough to play with it.

I know that VLS is programming something right now but it won't hurt to have a sim using JS that people can download safely by simplifying the code (too many .com and .net links in there on top of the rar and zip files that nobody wants to click on).

Is there anyone here who know a bit of Javascript that can remove all these .com websites and folders in this rar file and just post the basic JS code here in a separate "JS" folder along with the index.html file at the root for everyone to see, post, copy and paste in their PC?

Thank you,

Merlin

Merlin

I mean look a this expanded folder of his .rar file. There are .com and .net websites for folders. Does that make you think twice about downloading this stuff?

Sim.jpg

Monty Junior

Quote from: Merlin on Jan 07, 2024, 12:18 AMI mean look a this expanded folder of his .rar file. There are .com and .net websites for folders. Does that make you think twice about downloading this stuff?

Sim.jpg

It's perfectly safe to use. You don't need to know JS or any programming language. Just click on index.html and it will open in your browser. Then follow the 6th-sense guide to set it up as you like. Cheers.