Tracking live last spin results

Started by Alchemist, Feb 08, 2023, 10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alchemist

Hello to everyone, sorry for my poor english.
I wanted to know if there is a simple way of copying the last 70-80 spins in excel from Evolution roulettes.
I have made a program that finds paterns and proposes to me what to bet (in excel)
But I have to manually type the last 70-80 results for every roulette of Evolution.
Sorry if my question is answered somewhere else.
Thank you in advance.

HardMan

Without coding -- the one option is to:

1) take a screenshot, crop it
2) then google for one of image→text online tools .. some work better than others .. -- you'll probably still have to do some manual editing, check that all the numbers are correct
3) finally copy the text & again googling for a tool, replacing space with s new line to get them all onr number per line vertically

Otherwise, the next & quicker step is coding .. get someone to make you a script.

Alchemist

Thank you for your answer.
It is far easier and faster to type those numbers in the excel file, especially if you can do it without looking at the keyboard.

VLS

Hello @Alchemist.

Please feel free to post an image of your target live spins; it can kick-start the making of a custom OCR-to-Excel script :)
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

TwoUp

This is quite simple to do with tesseract OCR:
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdoc

There API wrappers for a range of languages and command line tools (even for windoze) as well.

byzel

to get the last numbers I use this:
make sure the stats tab is open with the 500 spins showing
f12 to open dev window - choose the frame for the evolution table via the select tool(ctrl+shift+c)
switch to console tab and paste this:
function last() {
var I; var s=""; console.clear();
for (I=492;I>0;I--){
try { s+=$("div[data-role='statistics']:nth-child("+I+")").textContent;
s+="\n"; } catch{} }
for (I=15;I>0;I--){
try{ s+=$("div[data-role='recent-number']:nth-child("+I+")").textContent;
s+="\n"; } catch{} }
copy(s); }
last()
the copy(s) will put the numbers in your clipboard, so you can paste it into excel etc.
alternatively use console.log(s); to display the numbers in the open console