Code request free for all

Started by BlueAngel, Aug 15, 2023, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueAngel

Hey Vic, what's up?

Here is the link for the betting method which I would like you to code, not only for me, but for everyone!  8)

Fire & Ice

It doesn't utilize any progression or MM, just charting of numbers regarding their hits and entirely flat betting.

Could you please code it Victor?
Do you want truth?
You cannot handle the truth!

VLS

Quote from: BlueAngel on Aug 15, 2023, 01:19 AMCould you please code it Victor?

Yes indeed. As mentioned, I'm freeing-up the last part of the month for doing dedicated roulette coding past the 21st. Your "Fire & Ice" request gets attended for sure 👍
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

BlueAngel

Quote from: VLS on Aug 15, 2023, 06:16 AM
Quote from: BlueAngel on Aug 15, 2023, 01:19 AMCould you please code it Victor?

Yes indeed. As mentioned, I'm freeing-up the last part of the month for doing dedicated roulette coding past the 21st. Your "Fire & Ice" request gets attended for sure 👍

I knew I could count on you!
Do you want truth?

BlueAngel

The "pairing" condition requires equal total of sleepers and repeaters, therefore we have to discard the extra numbers in order to keep the balance between the two groups.
Discarding the furthest away in regards with the group which has the least numbers and their respective position(s) on the wheel's layout.
In case there is equal distance in pockets keep the one which has more recently came.
Do you want truth?

VLS

Thanks for your clarification. I'm devoting from the 21st to the 31st to coding RIBOT modules.

Your requests are scheduled; please stay around in case some more clarifications are needed as the code gets developed 👍
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor