Win / Loss registry

Started by Bally6354, Sep 11, 2023, 04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Hello guys,

I was trying to think up some new ideas last week and here is something to consider regarding the Win / Loss registry. It can be configurable towards anything like the EC in either Roulette or Baccarat and also for the Dozen/s.

The idea is to keep track of the Wins and Losses in rows and then to also keep track of the Same and Different in another set of rows. I will show an example further down.

Here are the W and L that I will use.

W W W
L L
W W W
L
W W
L L
W W W W
L L L L L
W W
L L
W W W W

That's 30 decisions.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 151644.png

What I have done is to assign the numbers in their numerical order for both the W/L row and the Same/Different row.

What I find interesting is that quite often, one of the rows shoots well ahead numerically. The one in front is full of clusters and the one lagging is full of singles.

In the example, the Win was running 2,3,2,4,2,4 and so always a repeat where as the Different was running 1,1,2,1,1 and so mostly singles. That would give a few different options of attack.

If there are any programmers about, I am happy to pay to have it programmed and share it with the community. It would be interesting to play around with this a bit and see what different ideas can come from it.

Thank you

VLS

Quote from: Bally6354 on Sep 11, 2023, 04:25 PMIf there are any programmers about, I am happy to pay to have it programmed and share it with the community.

Hello dear Allan, I am in for the job!

Getting paid to share with the community is my most-preferred model 👍

I am doing a "coding spree" this week to finish pending programs for some fellow members and I can include yours in the releases.

Please post exactly what your requirements are for this program and let's develop it right in the open.

Cheers!
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

Bally6354

OK Vic, that's great, thank you.

Basically, I just wanted something as shown in the image.
A numerical count for both rows (both W/L and S/D)
Then there can be somewhere displaying the runs of W/L and S/D for a quick reference to see what's clustering and what's appearing in just singles.

Like I mentioned in the post, by doing it with W/L, it is configurable pretty much towards anything.

cheers

Bally6354

So all any user would need to do is type in W or L and after a few decisions, the user would get a rough idea if one row is moving ahead or they are both staying pretty much level.

I have done quite a few of these over the last week and it's not unusual for one of the rows to be double in numerical order over the other one and so then like I said, it presents opportunities to play for the runs or the singles.

VLS

Got it! Stay tuned for the releases flowing during the week. I'm clearing locals to go all-in with online coding again.

So, the manual entry layout is simply an "[L]" and a "[W]" button for the user to press.

How about the automated (file) entry? In this case should the program simply ask the user which EC must be "L" so the other side is "W"?

(e.g. L = Low/1-18, W = high/19-36).

Thanks.
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

Bally6354

Quote from: VLS on Sep 13, 2023, 01:01 AM

So, the manual entry layout is simply an "[L]" and a "[W]" button for the user to press.

Yes, just W or L because that way, it can be used for the dozens as well without having to make it too complicated.

Quote from: VLS on Sep 13, 2023, 01:01 AMHow about the automated (file) entry? In this case should the program simply ask the user which EC must be "L" so the other side is "W"?

(e.g. L = Low/1-18, W = high/19-36).

Thanks.

Yes please! I was just going to always use Black as W and Red as L.
For the dozens, I was just going to use an alternate dozen from the last as W and a repeat of the last as L.

Thanks Vic!