HOW TO USE RBT

Started by ag144, Nov 18, 2023, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ag144

Unsure if I am using RBT correctly.

As of now I will go on a roulette table and collect the 38-40 spins needed for the tool to have enough data. It will give me three numbers e.g. 3,5,34

Do you keep playing those numbers until they appear? So I keep playing 3,5,34 until one of them hits?

I haven't been doing that. Am I doing something wrong.

aris

You should simply follow recommended bets suggested by the tool. After initial collection, the tool recommends dynamic bets- anywhere between 1-4 number bets. These suggested numbers keep changing with every input.
To answer your question: no, you shouldn't keep playing the static bets until one of them hits.
The tool only tries to predict the next spin result. You will find misses as well. Therefore one should be using progression to overcome those series of bad predictions. I reckon the next release will have some updates to the progression to be used.

ag144

Ahhh yes I see. Thanks for letting me know.

I am bit confused with the cycle. How long is one cycle and how long do you keep playing for?

VLS

Quote from: ag144 on Nov 19, 2023, 09:04 PMHow long is one cycle and how long do you keep playing for?

Hello dear @ag144, the RBT uses 37 spins as a cycle internally, with bets always happening for less spins.

As a general rule for most strategies, you stop betting when you hit a number OR when you miss a cycle.

These are the common exit points.
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

ag144

Quote from: VLS on Nov 19, 2023, 09:41 PMAs a general rule for most strategies, you stop betting when you hit a number OR when you miss a cycle.

These are the common exit points.

Thanks for the information as always. I get it now. Been experimenting so far and having some pretty good results. Is the RBT with charting and progressions going to be released soon?

VLS

Well, we can release it with no "compound" progressions...

(Currently porting the progressions to the web. The idea is to have this version ready ASAP for easy public testing results from participating fellows. There's not much left, so yes it is coming rather soon 📆)
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

ag144

Quote from: VLS on Nov 20, 2023, 05:53 PMWell, we can release it with no "compound" progressions...

(Currently porting the progressions to the web. The idea is to have this version ready ASAP for easy public testing results from participating fellows. There's not much left, so yes it is coming rather soon 📆)

I see. No problem - take as much as needed for the next version. Was just interested to see how it will improve my game. Appreciate all of the effort you put in for the community.

aris

It's been close to a month since first version was released and we are eagerly waiting for the update on progression. Thanks Vic for your effort I wish that you prioritize the tool updates.