LIVE SESSIONS WITH RBT

Started by ag144, Nov 21, 2023, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ag144

Hey,

Hope everyone is well. Yesterday was the first time I blew my bank (small one with money I was willing to lose) whilst using the betting tool. Had two missed cycles in a row which destroyed that bank. Money management and progressions are the biggest thing I would say holding me back.

I wanted to ask if anyone would be willing to do live sessions with each other, using the tool and different progressions. Wanted to really learn with someone else, or just for some fun really. Let me know if this is something that people are willing to do.

aris

Key to realtime play is sufficient bankroll. It is suggested that you begin with a 1000 unit bank. I wouldn't play with real money until Vic adopts the progressions in the upcoming release. In Roulette, bet selection is only one part; the other most important part is money management. Without these two combined one is bound to lose.
Also, don't try real money on online tables to begin with. Try it on B&M tables.

ag144

Quote from: aris on Nov 21, 2023, 05:38 PMKey to realtime play is sufficient bankroll. It is suggested that you begin with a 1000 unit bank. I wouldn't play with real money until Vic adopts the progressions in the upcoming release. In Roulette, bet selection is only one part; the other most important part is money management. Without these two combined one is bound to lose.
Also, don't try real money on online tables to begin with. Try it on B&M tables.

Completely agree about the money management. This is what made me blow this bankroll. It was only a small bankroll but I completely understand what you mean. I think it is important to play with real money though, Always seems to be a different outcome when you play with fake money - I always win big haha!

I will take all of your advice on board, I really appreciate it. I will wait for the progressions too. Hence why I thought it would be a good idea for people to watch each other play and see how they actually do things in real life.

VLS

Thanks for your honest report @ag144.

Your subscription has been extended.

In related news: I've been thinking about shifting our subscription to include RIBOT as well.

The free projects of this kind are bound to die-off (as proven over and over) so, the conclusion is to create a very affordable all-inclusive subscription in the $1/day range for all that we want to offer here at Roulette Ideas software-wise.

I.e. a single affordable subscription covering both RIBOT and the RBT so the two actually get used & become self-sustainable over time.

More about this move/direction on the weekend.

(The plan is to get everyone extended accordingly)

Thank you guys! This wouldn't be possible without you 🤗
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

VLS

Quote from: VLS on Nov 23, 2023, 10:34 PMIn related news: I've been thinking about shifting our subscription to include RIBOT as well.

It's changed:

(Everyone having active paid days has been updated accordingly)

The subscription is now all-inclusive & the new web bot & RBT is being actively worked on.

We're transitioning to a self-sustaining community which is a motive for our collective cherishing 👍

Thanks again for your support!
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

aris

Hi Vic,
Thank you for the generous yearly offer.
As a serious player, I am still interested in the tool updates with the money management incorporated. Your promise is yet to be seen in reality. It's been too long wait I have to say!
When does it finally arrive?

Thanks!