Unique numbers until repeat

Started by FreeRoulette, Sep 10, 2022, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardMan

Let me clarify that in my 2nd post in the thread, the percentages do NOT represent the exact probability of hit (for 5,6,7,8,9 numbers) -- but the percentage of the instances run (for each if the three specified sequences) resulting in a hit.

according to the exact data provided by @FreeRoulette, in practice that would at first glance mean waiting for 5 or 6 spins, then initiating the sequence opted for ..

.. but I think that continuous play, as initiating a sequence after sequence without interrupts, should make no difference whatsoever -- unless accompanied by any other potential parameter, of which to my knowledge .. I have no idea of any facilitating any advantage, & btw, as far as I am concerned, -- continuous betting & keeping the game in control is the key.

@FreeRoulette confirm the thesis of no difference, continuous vs with interrupts, with a simulation.

FreeRoulette

Quote from: HardMan on Oct 25, 2022, 04:13 PMLet me clarify that in my 2nd post in the thread, the percentages do NOT represent the exact probability of hit (for 5,6,7,8,9 numbers) -- but the percentage of the instances run (for each if the three specified sequences) resulting in a hit.

according to the exact data provided by @FreeRoulette, in practice that would at first glance mean waiting for 5 or 6 spins, then initiating the sequence opted for ..

.. but I think that continuous play, as initiating a sequence after sequence without interrupts, should make no difference whatsoever -- unless accompanied by any other potential parameter, of which to my knowledge .. I have no idea of any facilitating any advantage, & btw, as far as I am concerned, -- continuous betting & keeping the game in control is the key.

@FreeRoulette confirm the thesis of no difference, continuous vs with interrupts, with a simulation.

I haven't confirmed playing continuous vs interruptions. If you play the same system continuous and interrupted, then I suspect the results will be the same over time. Lets say continuous, the fails are 10 out of 100 games. Interrupted, you might only play 10 games and lose once or not at all. But if you play 100 interrupted games, you will have the same results.