Sputnik's variant of Ching A Ling

Started by Patrik, Oct 08, 2022, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rond1nell1

Quote from: Patrik on Dec 17, 2022, 02:55 PMHere is the setup - for my results above -

Two singles are one event
A series of two is one event
A Series of three or higher is one event

Take a look at the distribution and see what it begins with.
Let's say it's a series of two.

Then you watch until the series of two ends hits and you get two singles or a series of three or higher.
Now watch for how long and how many trails it takes for a series of two hittings again.

Sometimes you get a direct hit and other times fall asleep and all other events are hitting.

That is the description and works with all three events no matter what wish hits first.

Now to ching a ling where you only apply two singles as the losing sequence of two bets.
Where the average and the most common situation is that they fall asleep and then hit direct.
So when you get two losses you just wait for the two singles to stop hitting and try again.
Win +3,5 or +4 units or take a loss of six attempts and go into recovery mode.

Hope this helps and I find it performs better than the original FTL.

I did my first online session playing the ching a Ling method using your tip, after 2 losses in a row I wait for the singles to stop hitting and I go back to the progression.
I had to stop betting 3 times.
I lost the first leg of 6 bets.
I went to the recovery, arriving at the 4th bet of the 2nd stage.
I got it all back and walked away with 3 units of profit.
Using this method the sessions can be long, but the method is very solid and you will hardly lose.

Patrik

Just want to mention that I dont recommend ching a ling

6th-sense