RBT suggestions

Started by aris, Nov 02, 2023, 10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aris

I have couple of suggestions that you may consider:
a) Its better to have version(1.x.x etc) displayed for each increment for the tool, somewhere at the bottom of the page.
b) While collecting the spins, I am not sure if you have to process at the server for first n number of spins. Pace of the tool is ok at the time of prediction, but during the collection phase users shouldn't have to wait for long. Hope you get my point. I am not sure if that is feasible for you to make this change.
Thanks!

VLS

Hello dear @aris, thanks for your support!

a) Our RBT server has a fixed internal version; any visible version number will be the one from the web client.

b) There's new new web client that doubles as a tester coming in later. Your request for batch number input gets addressed by this.

(Progressions and charts are being added as well 👍)
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

VLS

Quote from: VLS on Nov 04, 2023, 05:34 AMProgressions and charts are being added as well

Besides 1-to-4 numbers enforcing, the highlight of the latest version to publish is the UNDO functionality for correcting the most-recent entered spin.

We're closing the year 2023 with UNDO in the new RBT version; a feature requested by several users, so it's clearly needed and a happy addition.
Email/Paypal: betselection@gmail.com

-- Victor

FreeRoulette

Maybe you already have this somewhere and I didn't run across it. An overview video of the tool and some tutorials on how to use it.