Get an upcoming cryptocurrency for free

Started by Albalaha, Mar 14, 2024, 06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Today is 14th of March, Pi day. On this occassion, let me introduce you an upcoming crypto that you can get for free and mine on your mobile phone or pc. This is Pi network, a reform  where you earn from crypto technology  without investing a penny, at any point of time. Although it has not been listed on any major exchange now, it is trading near $100 already on Bitmart. Joining under my username " sumiteshwar" you can get one PI for free and u can mine one PI in 100 hours now, effortlessly on your mobile phone.
 Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford University PhDs, with over 47 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/sumiteshwar and use my username (sumiteshwar) as your invitation code.
 come in my group and I will be guiding you always on all tips and tricks and updates. This may go listed any moment so do not miss the opportunity of getting the initial PI for free and great mining speed available now.

Albalaha

After making your account, you need to note down your wallet I'd and passphrase carefully as it can not be recovered later. Use mainnet checklist to do your kyc at the earliest. Right now kyc is not available in many regions and you will be placed in a queue for that.Meanwhile, keep mining daily and make your downline with your username.Those joining with my referral name will be pinged and updated personally while this topic will update on all general updates.
  I believe that after it's officially coming for trading, referral bonus will not be awarded to anyone any further and mining speed will go down drastically with halving.So, be faster in this journey.

Albalaha

Important update : Pi Network ATM card and Machine launched.